Check this out! Super Shops!

-
Just how big of an ole boy are you Matt? By the way, should have let that girl keep her "v" card. Lol

A flat rate envelope is $6ish insured, or some other method requiring a padded envelope and postage/insurance. Shipping isn't cheap anymore regardless of method.

A flat rate envelope is $6ish insured, or some other method requiring a padded envelope and postage/insurance. Shipping isn't cheap anymore regardless of method.

That's kinda what I was figuring. The $9 seems pretty fair to me. I think it's really cool to see this "Brand" come back to life again. Super Shops was the place to go in the 80's and 90's. There was no other other place to go! Once the Internet came around the small hot rod parts places went away. Super Shops included. I remember buying wheels there when I was 16 years old! I think the new website is meant to bring all of the old employees and customers of Super Shops together, and bring back memories.

at the stupid shops near me the manager was always having me put the latest trick part on his 50.i never worked there though,he didnt trust his employees to touch his car.i started going there because they mounted tires for three bucks.with balance.....:p

-
Back