Chicago show and swap

-
Will be there and looking forward to hanging out with all the mopar people! Spring is here and I will give up my golf for cruising and seeing other nice cars! I already been out several times on nice days and listening to my new cd player and speakers I put in recently. Modern update to tape player I had before. My car is a driver and still in the works of body and paint need but she runs like a rabbit and under the hood is good as well and the rotisserie work under the car. My hole I throw money into is the love of my life next to my wife as a early Barracuda lover! I look forward to again the beginning of Show and cruising season here in the Chicago Area! As Mount Prospect Saturday nights will be starting soon also at the Metra Stop lot!!

65cudalover

Lots of Great looking Mopars were there yesterday including another beautiful white 65 Barracuda parked next to my work in progress! His was a California car original 273 numbers matching car! Indeed it was a good time had by all! Many good cars and plenty of room at the Bartlett HS for more! Cant wait for next month and will be going to some other shows for sure including our own Mount Prospect Saturday night hang out at the commuter train stop lot!

65 Cudalover

-
Back