Chicagoland Cruise Nights - Where you going?

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Thought I'd start a thread for us Chicagoland FABO members in hopes we might be able to get a few of us together once in awhile.

Tonight - Cozzi Corner, 75th and Lemont Road, Downers Grove.
Looks like weather's gonna be just about perfect. Always a nice turnout. I'm planning on heading there after work (Barring any last minute fire drills).

Hope to see some of you there!
Pat

Last edited:
Looks like nice cool night for the Cozzi Corner Cruise. Both El5Demon340/Mike and I along with my daughter will be there again. Always good for 100+ cars. (And only 2 A-Bodies!) Hope to see a few more FABO folks there.

Be well,
Pat

what time does this start?
im thinking it might be alittle to far for me

Hey folks, was a beautiful night tonight. Excellent turnout. My daughter and I enjoyed cruising around in the Duster. Saw a couple other A-bodies (Woo hoo!). Including Spaaaz/aka Mike with his sweet green Duster. Good seeing you again man, car looks great!
Be well all.
Pat & Emily

what time does this start?
im thinking it might be alittle to far for me
Hey 70duste, sorry I missed your post. Cruise night is every Tuesday until 9pm. Folks start showing up at about 5pm.
Hope we meet at one of the area events this season.

Pat

Looks like Friday, July 22, is Mopar Night at the Downers Grove Summer Night Cruise. I plan on being there with my daughter(s) and their Duster. Hope to see some fello FABO members there as well!

Take Care,
Pat

-
Back