[Found!] Circuit Car Performance Parts Catalog SP3, 1974, Chrysler/DC/Petty, Special Performance 3

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a copy of the Circuit Car Performance Parts Catalog, SP3, January 1 1974. Pictures of the front cover below. This on in particular has some circuit car/handling parts that don't appear in other catalogs, so I'm not really interested in say, Catalog SP6 or 7 or whatever unless they're part of a package deal with Catalog SP3.

SteveWallreading copy.jpeg

1_c80ab11a9cca7001f61c676dbbed99c8.jpg

Message me through the forum, payment will be through PayPal, I'm not doing any payments by check, money order, cash apps or gift cards. Scammers will be reported!

Thanks FABO! :thumbsup:

Still looking! If you’ve got one sitting on your shelf and haven’t opened it for awhile I’d love to take it off your hands and put some money in your car parts fund!

Anyone with this catalog willing to consider a short term loan? I could pay shipping with insurance both ways and I'd be willing to do a deposit to be refunded on the return of the catalog? That way I could scan the sections I'm interested in (with the utmost care for the condition of the catalog) and the owner would retain their copy of SP3?

Tell me the sections you are interested in.

Here's a fun picture I took of some friend's parts. Long sold now.

Copy of Copy of IMG_4174.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back