-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shimsham1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine but very clean body on this wagon that is about 2 miles from my house. i could check it out for someone if they are interested. It is located in suffolk county (long island) New York. wagon.jpg

wagon2.jpg

wagon1.jpg

wagon.jpg

wagon2.jpg

wagon1.jpg

Auto 6cyl 2bbl rough interior a/c rebuilt front end. Bad news - motor is shot. Good news - $300.00 is what hewants

Not mine but very clean body on this wagon that is about 2 miles from my house. i could check it out for someone if they are interested. It is located in suffolk county (long island) New York.View attachment 152211

View attachment 152212

View attachment 152213

Cool Car and great price!! Hmmmm.....
Ahhh It would probibly hang off the end of FOTO with the bumper draggin! LOL!!:toothy10:

See what I mean! That thing might be too long!!!
Still a good deal!8)

37.jpg

Cool Car and great price!! Hmmmm.....
Ahhh It would probibly hang off the end of FOTO with the bumper draggin! LOL!!:toothy10:

See what I mean! That thing might be too long!!!
Still a good deal!8)

Actually, compared to Lump, a '78 Volare wagon's WB is only 2" longer.. and the total length of the wagon is in fact 2" shorter. :read2:

Man, I wish I could swing it somehow.. there's gotta be a way to mate a Ford 300 six up to a Torqueflite, right?

I originally posted this having no interest in the car myself then changed my mind. I was gonna get it, sell my daily driver (2001 sante fe) and use this for a year or two then take the drive train, brakes, etc and throw it in my signet. I was soo bummed when I heard it wasn't running

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back