Status
Not open for further replies.

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
727 trans case..good case was used for my small block motor took all parts out and used in my big block trans..$50.00
kb107 pistons std boro 6good piston and 2 have chip in the bottom of the skirt..all are on the rods with rings little run time motor ate 2 camshafts so block was junked ....$150.00
com cam soild lifters used a few runs and took out and replaced cam and lifter..4 have surface rust but all was oil (rust on the bottom) $25.00
holley 950hp carb used on my 340 and worked great $350.00
big block heads 452 no valves $50.00
shiftnoid shifter set up used in good working cond. $125.00
727 trans blanket new never used but out of date red rci $100.00
w2 intake gasket set new mr. gasket brand 10.00
small bolt patt. axle fit abody rear $75.00
misc. parts valve cover,water pump,dist,and moroso plug wires,and some odd and ends $55.00 water pump worked when pulled ,dist. 1 is welded for locked out timimng,and I think 2 more dist,wires where on my small block but took them off and replaced them with some taylor,and some other small stuff..
big block alum valve covers 100.00 new never used
aluminum fuel cell new never used $150.00
bg fuel pump 400 and filter and lines used but in good shape $200.00

will post pics here soon

all parts are + the ride and located in north Carolina 27816
:cheers:

no caps sorry.. the plug wires I will post pics soon as I can get them to load up.. they are moroso worked well on my 340..i just took them off and replaced them and the cap,rotor,and did some tuning on the carb to try and pick up a little bite when I had the old 340 in my duster..will see if I can get the # off them for you

also have the small bolt drum brake set up off my 70 duster..drum,back plates springs,no spindles..40.00 and the ride..
I put a drilled set up on my car big bolt patt.

2 sets off oil pan gaskets for small block 1 set has a little perma. on it but not used..10.00 each set

trying to get my pics uploaded to my photobucket acc. so pics are coming guys.. also make me a offer if you think price is to high all I can say is no right..

i will get the info on the wires .. I am back home now..sorry it took all week but working out of town until about april 2013..

make me some offers guys never know..

small bolt axles sold

wires are moroso ultra max 8mm

make me a offer guys.. need to go

im am sorry I forgot the pics of the wires .. I will get them and post a link..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back