Color me...what?

-

Holy Roller

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on what color to paint my engine. The car is going to be green, I'm thinking either hemi orange, red or an aluminum color. Any pics or suggestions are welcome.

Ok so what year is your car ? Do you want it stock ,how mad do you want the purist to be or are you your own man then fuk it paint it what you like (smiley face) !

Just don’t paint it FC7

I’ll bight fc7 ? What colour is that

Google tells me it purple your right DONT DO IT ! Lol

Plum Crazy Purple.

There are probably almost as many FC7 Darts and Demons running around now as there are all the other colours of Darts and Demons running around now too.

God gives you relatives thank god you can paint your car what ever colour you want !

It's not one of your choices, but factory Turquoise looks good with greens and blues...

I did think about the factory turquoise, but the red really pops with aluminum/chrome. I was really hoping to see some engine color pics
I painted my current 318 red...

downloadfile-2.jpg

Jeff

Plum Crazy Purple.

There are probably almost as many FC7 Darts and Demons running around now as there are all the other colours of Darts and Demons running around now too.

I always chuckle when I hear this. I am painting my 70 Dart, FC7. But I chose it because there isn't one in my area, more blues than anything.

-
Back