Comedic relief for the day.

-
The funny thing is, they would want to fight anyone who said it's not worth it.:wack:

It's the luggage rack on the decklid that makes it worth the extra zero. You just don't see them around anymore.

This is exactly what Barrett-Jackson does to the hobby.

If you look at the pics, it looks like the left front tire is flat, that "must" add some value to it...LMFAO...

I thought it was the carb sticking out of the hood that made it so valuable.

If you look at the pics, it looks like the left front tire is flat, that "must" add some value to it...LMFAO...

You two are on to something. Maybe the carb is sticking out of the hood because the engine is jacked up to make room for the fake oil pan that is full of pink meth and the tire is full of Martian air......

ROFL, glad you all enjoyed as much as I did!! Not that I have any business looking for another Mopar, but hey.

It has to be the custom hole in the roof that adds all that value. Even more expensive to fix.

This is exactly what Barrett-Jackson does to the hobby.

Bingo!!! I love these idiots who have had a car sitting behind the garage for 30 years, and have had a million people offer to buy it, and said no I'm going to restore it, then here comes BJ , and they think it's a Hemi Cuda worth a fortune!:violent1:

-
Back