Coming to Oklahoma City

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Leaving Sunday for Oklahoma to attend a four day seminar on Asphalt plants. Anything to do there at night?
Any members near by, who can show off their car for me?

Last time I was in Oklahoma I was in Altus and about all there was to do was watch big *** bull frogs hop around.

That Right Up My Alley. I Am The Service Manager For Van Keppel Construction Equipment In Tulsa, Oklahoma. Are You Going To Cedar Rapids/terex In Okc?

Hi Mike
We have a Cedar Rapids plant, but are going to a Terex seminar. It is being held at the Holiday Inn by the airport....I think.....I hope. I'm great at getting lost:angry7:

Go to Bricktown in OKC. lot of good eating. OKC is home of the pro nba basketball team the Thunder. they also have the river walk. It is alot better than Altus. I've been to Altus, nothing exciting there since the WWII nazi prison camp. The Cowboy Hall of Fame is located there. It is also the state capitol. The weather is calling for cold temps 20 to 30 degrees, possible sleet & snow. to bad you weren't coming down in the summer, alot of more things to do. theres a dragstrip south of OKC in Noble, Ok.

-
Back