Coming Your Way

-

72Swinger340

SKMOPARMANIAC
Reaction score
My wife and I are flying to Chandler this afternoon for a couple of weeks. Would love to meet some friends of the FABO friends from the area.

Would also like to know if there are any car shows or show and shines happening over the next couple of weeks.
Looking forward to meeting some of you.
Dwayne

There is a HUGE group of Mopars meeting tomorrow morning in Gilbert to caravan to Las Vegas for a 3-day Mopar show. It's not very far from where you're staying........It would be worth your while if you care to stop in tomorrow morning. In the past, they have served us a continental breakfast with some t-shirt giveaways, etc. Fun time :D

Cruise to Mopars At The Strip

Gilbert to Vegas

March 21,2013

Meet at Earnhardt Dodge 8AM & depart 10 AM

1301 N. Arizona Ave, Gilbert AZ

Otherwise, I would recommend the Scottsdale Pavilions car show on Sat. afternoon/evening. That show is not strictly Mopars, but you will see some extremely nice cars of all makes & models.

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/events/The_Scottsdale_Pavilions_Car_Show_934500443221

Maybe we could have a get together next Sat. March 30th @ the Pavilions? It's always fun to meet FABO members :eek:ccasion:

There is a HUGE group of Mopars meeting tomorrow morning in Gilbert to caravan to Las Vegas for a 3-day Mopar show.

What route are you all taking?
17 N to 40 then west?
Or 17 to 69 to 89 to 40?
This one will cut a lot of miles (about 80) and hills out of the trip.

Oh, you are probably going 93.

What route are you all taking?
17 N to 40 then west?

Yes, with scheduled stops along the way. It's really a fantastic organized cruise........:D In years past, for our final stop we were hosted by the Dodge Dealer in Kingman, but this year we're meeting @ the Historic Route 66 Museum.

One year we weren't able to make the Vegas show, but joined the cruise for quite awhile before turning around. It's fun..you should join us for a few miles even if you can't make the show!!

Yes, with scheduled stops along the way. It's really a fantastic organized cruise........:D In years past, for our final stop we were hosted by the Dodge Dealer in Kingman, but this year we're meeting @ the Historic Route 66 Museum.

One year we weren't able to make the Vegas show, but joined the cruise for quite awhile before turning around. It's fun..you should join us for a few miles even if you can't make the show!!

Going 17 to 69 to 89 to 40 would take 160 miles out of the round trip.
And you wouldn't have to climb the hills into Flagstaff just to go back down west on 40.
I don't know if it matters or not to you all.
You would pass through a few towns though too.
(Mayer, Dewey, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley)

I might be able to make a connect for a bit somewhere along the way.

I understand what you're saying, but I didn't make the route.....LOL

And, we don't go thru Flagstaff at all. The bulk of the drive is on Hwy 93 which we pick up in Wickenburg and continue on until heading west on I-40.

I understand what you're saying, but I didn't make the route.....LOL

And, we don't go thru Flagstaff at all. The bulk of the drive is on Hwy 93 which we pick up in Wickenburg and continue on until heading west on I-40.

Yep, nice drive.
Have fun all.

-
Back