[SOLD] Complete 1963 with damage to drivers side rear quarter.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebomber63

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I was going to part this car out and if the complete car doesn't sell I will part it out I just don't have time to do it, if someone does wanna part it out there is a list on another thread of people who already want parts.

complete 1963 Plymouth valiant 2 door signet all trim is there all parts and pieces a complete car nothing missing just some parts damaged from the impact.
unused cigarettes' lighter and ashtrays most parts just need cleaning been sitting awhile.
the 225 ran before accident probably still runs.

Located in Corona, CA.
trying to get 2500$ or best offer.
would be open to trades for people who don't have cash.

val1.jpeg

val2.jpeg

val3.jpeg

val4.jpeg

val5.jpeg

val6.jpeg

val7.jpeg

Last edited:
1800$ open to offers.

solid floors good front quarters hood rails bumpers grill most of the trim light rings wipers cigarettes lighters(new unused) rear ashtrays(new unused) window cranks all emblems everything is there if you have a 1963 that needs bits this is the car to buy. EVERYTHING CANCER FREE.

Yeah this is posted in "parts cars"... if you have any serious questions let me know.

It was a sentimental car my grandpa drove it to the Kaiser steel mill everyday in the 60s, just moving on to another project looking at a 1965 barracuda formula S this weekend hopefully so there maybe a few interchangeable parts I need we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
1500$ lowest i am going before it sits awhile before i get around to parting it out...
WILLING TO TRADE FOR RAMCHARGER/TRAILDUSTER PARTS Pst me what you got if interested.

have a guy who is gonna attempt to fix the quarter panel roof and rear with a donor car then price will be increased if anyone interested let me know.

have a guy who is gonna attempt to fix the quarter panel roof and rear with a donor car then price will be increased if anyone interested let me know.

Get r done boy! That's what I wanna see! Keep us posted if you do it.

I was going to part this car out and if the complete car doesn't sell I will part it out I just don't have time to do it, if someone does wanna part it out there is a list on another thread of people who already want parts.

complete 1963 Plymouth valiant 2 door signet all trim is there all parts and pieces a complete car nothing missing just some parts damaged from the impact.
unused cigarettes' lighter and ashtrays most parts just need cleaning been sitting awhile.
the 225 ran before accident probably still runs.

Located in Corona, CA.
trying to get 2500$ or best offer.
would be open to trades for people who don't have cash.

View attachment 1715749729

View attachment 1715749730

View attachment 1715749731

View attachment 1715749732

View attachment 1715749733

View attachment 1715749734

View attachment 1715749735

I'm interested in the motor and transmission and headlight rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back