-
Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherAbodyfan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking at buying my friend's Dart Sport and am beginning my search for a 4 speed setup. The car is an original 4 speed car and has the trans itself, the driveshaft, and the crossmember, but nothing else. I'm pretty much looking for the complete setup without a trans. Anyone have EVERYTHING needed to get a 4 speed back into this thing? Even bits and pieces would be OK, but I'd prefer a complete setup so I know I'll have everything I need. It doesn't have to be "correct" or "stock", but just something that will fit and work. No early (inland) shifters, please. Not sure if the car will be bench or buckets (nothing in it right now), so let me know what you have and this may determain what the car will end up with for seats. :)

PM me with what you've got! Thanks!

Sorry, but I forgot to mention in my previous post that the car DOES have the pedal assembly still in it. I do also need a bellhousing, either/both small or big block (car will have 318 to start, then a big block later on) and would prefer blowproof bellhousings, but will listen to what you have.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back