-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustoff440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
What's it worth?? I have a complete brake setup for 8 3/4 a body rearend left and right. Drums, backing plates, e brake cables, hardware. Currently on a running car. All you will need is new shoes and wheel cylinders. For you guys that get a housing and axles and have to scrounge up the rest of the parts a deal like this could save you a lot of scrounging around and time. The drums are currently in good shape and there is enough meat left for a resurface. I'd like to sell them but am not sure what the whole setup is worth . Lil help please......

I would say that the backing plates and hardware are worth something, and the drums if someone is local. Shipping would suck on the drums and I am pretty sure any parts store can get the drums. $50-$80

It's not like the stuff weighs 300 pounds or something. I'd keep it all together if I were you. It's not really a big deal to ship. I've done it several times. Even though most parts are probably going to be replaced, it's really nice to get all of the pieces assembled, so you have a good starting point. There are a couple of parts that aren't available new, so at the very least make sure you include them. Heck, I'll give you $80 for them, assembled including drums, and pay shipping to get them here.

yea the value in the small parts is in having them to match up with the new parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back