Status
Not open for further replies.

petegbeeman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys/gals,

I have for sale a complete, running 318, currently in my 65 Dart, located in Los Angeles. Brian from IMM(ou812 here on Fabo) built me a 408(493hp/511tq), and my aim is to help offset the cost by selling the 318.

The motor has been incredibly reliable for me in the almost two years I've owned it(car and motor purchased from Fabo member JamesRR)- a cross-country trip from Los Angeles to Florida(5,000 miles), driven daily and maybe a dozen trips to the 1/8th mile track(Irwindale), where it ran a best of 8.85(904/3500, 4.10, 26" tire).

What I know-

Holley 670 Street Avenger carb

Mopar electric distributor

Edelbrock Performer intake

Spitfire shorty headers 1 5/8"

Moroso deep pan(JB welded a small crease, doesn't leak, but should be welded)

Heads are the 675 castings, ported and polished, with 2.02 intake, 1.6 exhaust. I do not know the extent of the work done, or by whom it was done.

Motor fires up immediately, runs great with a lopey idle. Does not blow smoke, and uses very little oil.

What I don't know-

Anything about the short block.

I want to say the block is a 68 casting, but I'd have to check.

I did have the heads off(installed Edelbrocks, which are now on the stroker) and noticed the pistons were definitely in the hole(assuming stock compression), and the cylinder walls had a fresh crosshatch to them. I know the motor was rebuilt, just can't say when, or by whom.

The motor is still in the car, and is for local pickup only. So, if you are interested, please PM me, and we can discuss details.

Asking $1300.00. Open to reasonable offers.

Thank you Fabo, Pete

Attachments

• timeslip.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_1111.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 342
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back