Convertible top

-

66valiant273Sig

Valiant Man
Reaction score
Looking for pictures of convertibles with factory blue top. 66 in particular but any year pictures will help. Thanks.

Here is a sample color used in 1967 from Hamtramck-historical.com. The blue is code 303. I've looked for the past year and no one does a repop for the blue. I think the only option may be to have a bigger convertible top company custom make one if that's what you want. I have a pic of my car 30 years ago with the blue top. It looks to be a medium blue color.
67_Plymouth_Tops_2.jpg

Here is a sample color used in 1967 from Hamtramck-historical.com. The blue is code 303. I've looked for the past year and no one does a repop for the blue. I think the only option may be to have a bigger convertible top company custom make one if that's what you want. I have a pic of my car 30 years ago with the blue top. It looks to be a medium blue color.View attachment 1715150625
Thanks, yeah that's the best I've been able to find as well. I have a 66 signet and it codes as a blue top. The current white top is needing replacement anyways so trying to go back to the blue it had on it from the factory.

When I'm ready I'm going to call Legendary. Many of said they can make one using the right fabric etc... Maybe see you at Midwest MOPARS in the Park??

When I'm ready I'm going to call Legendary. Many of said they can make one using the right fabric etc... Maybe see you at Midwest MOPARS in the Park??
I sent them an Email and said they could not do blue. They suggested Electron tops. But yes I will see them at Mopars in the park for sure.

I sent them an Email and said they could not do blue. They suggested Electron tops. But yes I will see them at Mopars in the park for sure.
Planning on bringing my 66 signet convertible down for the A body class. Maybe we will find one another there. Should be a great time!

Planning on bringing my 66 signet convertible down for the A body class. Maybe we will find one another there. Should be a great time!
I'll see you there. The FABO group will get together there on the grounds, have a little social, refreshments, and tell our stories in person....haha

Last edited:
-
Back