Not open for further replies.

cudak888

1-Baker-11
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all,

I'm looking to perform a Magnum swap with a carb. I haven't acquired the engine yet though, and I'd like to see if I can source a few used parts that I need for the build (engine will be sourced locally) as inexpensively as possible (e.g., combine shipping if I can find someone with multiple parts).

That said, this is what I'm looking for. Send me a PM with pictures and prices if you have anything that you wish to part with:

• Good, used roller cam from 89-91 LA 318 w/long snout, stock grind
  • 1979-90 LA timing chain cover, casting #3769966 (seals from front, timing marks on driver's side - my dead 318 has the '67-earlier cover with a bolt-on timing tab)
  • LA 360 center-sump oil pan. No truck pans. Price has to beat that of a brand-new Summit SUM-G3536 + shipping, if used.
  • 1970+ style 3-row 26" radiator to match up with '70+ water pump; aftermarket OK.
  • 1980's-era LA accessory brackets from an M-body
  • V-belt pulleys from the same M-body
  • Speedcrap China Magnum intake (which will allow for a carburetor swap on the Magnum AND retain the LA-style thermostat outlet, which provides the necessary room to mount the Sanden A/C unit with the M-body bracket).
  • Factory 340/360 SBM throttle cable bracket for 4V carburetor
  • 4V A904 kickdown rod

Thanks!

-Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back