Cool find on FB Marketplace “single manifold dual exhaust!

-

Skeeter007

Skeeter007
Reaction score
This looks pretty good and probably works real well. I don’t own or know the seller but what do you think of that mod?

Duel exhaust manifold for slant 6

IMG_1119.jpeg

Slants are so cool. I want to see some builds with webers, turbos, etc, and, of course, a 4-speed. I know they are out there. Maybe a convertible (‘66 or earlier) with discs, sway bars front and rear, and some nice tires and wheels. I’m willing to bet they would be a match for many sports cars of their day.

Slants are so cool. I want to see some builds with webers, turbos, etc, and, of course, a 4-speed. I know they are out there. Maybe a convertible (‘66 or earlier) with discs, sway bars front and rear, and some nice tires and wheels. I’m willing to bet they would be a match for many sports cars of their day.
I can't do pictures, but I have a 1965 Valiant that has a 170 with a turbo. Original build was in 1979-1980. Also have a 66 Valiant that has a 170 with a nitrous "fogger" system, and also has run a 225 with a 2 stage plate system. I race with several other slant six people that also do "corner carving". If you go over to slantsix.org you can see many of these vehicles.

-
Back