Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
I have a few of these cool tool boxes for sale. They have Roadrunners from all the years including Supebirds. It has the cartoon picture as a back ground from the Roadrunner cartoons with acme items. These would be great to have with you cars at the car shows and you could have a few tools in it incase you need them or you could store your cleaning and polishing items to detail your car. $42.50 each plus shipping

size is 18 x 9 x 9

Attachments

• rr tool box.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,684
  • rr toolbox 1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,731
Please don't post the same ad in multiple forums - the others have been deleted.

Thanks for understanding.

I have a few of these cool tool boxes for sale. They have Roadrunners from all the years including Supebirds. It has the cartoon picture as a back ground from the Roadrunner cartoons with acme items. These would be great to have with you cars at the car shows and you could have a few tools in it incase you need them or you could store your cleaning and polishing items to detail your car. $42.50 each plus shipping

size is 18 x 9 x 9

did you paint these boxes your self or did you buy them somewhere else? if you did them why not do some a-body boxes--would love to have one for my car--orgcar

did you paint these boxes your self or did you buy them somewhere else? if you did them why not do some a-body boxes--would love to have one for my car--orgcar

Since the OP doesn't seem to be answering I will. These boxes were sold new by Ace hardware early in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back