Corona virus closes everything so, its race trans time for Dany!!

-

motorpirate

serial mopar owner
Reaction score
With both kids schools closed and me off work with a ruptured Achilles we now have LOTS of time to work on Dany's Magnum swap.
We built an A998 over the winter and now we are swapping it in and divorcing the cooler from the radiator in the process.
Nick's school closed first so he and I started the removal process and Dany's closed mid day so she only caught the end of it coming out.
And we discovered the source of the leak from the bellhousing that ended her last season, a cracked converter snout (both sides!!)
Once again the old Cuda let us abuse her and then made it home with her legs together!!
New trans in tomorrow.
20200313_140513.jpg
20200313_142740.jpg
20200313_135102.jpg
20200313_135117.jpg

Trans bushing is most likely toast from the looks of that converter snout! 65'

With both kids schools closed and me off work with a ruptured Achilles we now have LOTS of time to work on Dany's Magnum swap.
We built an A998 over the winter and now we are swapping it in and divorcing the cooler from the radiator in the process.
Nick's school closed first so he and I started the removal process and Dany's closed mid day so she only caught the end of it coming out.
And we discovered the source of the leak from the bellhousing that ended her last season, a cracked converter snout (both sides!!)
Once again the old Cuda let us abuse her and then made it home with her legs together!!
New trans in tomorrow.

Silver linings in every bad situation.:D

-
Back