County Dodge Sales, New Haven, CT dealership information.

-

Cliff Ramsdell

I'm just a guy.
Reaction score
Afternoon all,
My GTS was sold new in New Haven, CT at County Dodge Sales. I have confirmed this by speaking with the original owners brother.

I’m looking for dealership information on them. I know they sponsored “Wild” Bill Flynn and his Yankee Flyer 1968 Hemi Dart.

Looking for an address and maybe muscle car era pictures of the dealership.

Thanks,
Cliff Ramsdell

Still need some help with this please.

Address, old sales adds or new paper clippings from 1968 New Haven area.

Thanks,
Cliff Ramsdell

Still need some help with this please.

Address, old sales adds or new paper clippings from 1968 New Haven area.

Thanks,
Cliff Ramsdell
You're in the wrong thread. You should start a wanted thread in "Other stuff for sale or wanted".

“Wild” Bill Flynn and his Yankee Flyer 1968 Hemi Dart was sponsored by Country Dodge High Performance Center of New Haven, Connecticut.

Try a search for that instead.

I found this in The Max Wedge vintage Dealership Database

Country Dodge Sales, Inc.
190 Whalley Avenue
New Haven Connecticut
203-562-9913

Only image I could find...

CDS.jpg

“Wild” Bill Flynn and his Yankee Flyer 1968 Hemi Dart was sponsored by Country Dodge High Performance Center of New Haven, Connecticut
Try a search for that instead.

Correct, I searched that avenue and his ‘68 Dart was sponsored by them and I came up empty handed. His other cars were also sponsored by other Connecticut dealers. Thanks for
The input.

I found this in The Max Wedge vintage Dealership Database

Country Dodge Sales, Inc.
190 Whalley Avenue
New Haven Connecticut
203-562-9913
You're in the wrong thread. You should start a wanted thread in "Other stuff for sale or wanted".

Sorry, My first post here besides my intro.
I’ll close the thread or can you move it?

Cliff Ramsdell

Sorry, My first post here besides my intro.
I’ll close the thread or can you move it?

Cliff Ramsdell
I just modified the title so it didn't look like a want ad. When We (moderators) see "Wanted" in a title it is usually a ad in the wrong forum. You are just looking for information I see now.

I just modified the title so it didn't look like a want ad. When We (moderators) see "Wanted" in a title it is usually a ad in the wrong forum. You are just looking for information I see now.

Correct, I figured the general discussion was a good place to seek information such as this and @Ddaddy got me cover, thanks. This was the dealership that sold my ‘68 GTS when it was new.

Cliff Ramsdell

Last edited:
Anyone have any pictures of this old dealership from back in the day? Never hurts to ask.

Dealer sales brochures, etc

Cliff Ramsdell

-
Back