Covid 19 stats website.

-
I was hoping the virus would die out during the hot weather. Not so. Brazil and Mexico have increasing sickness and death during the hot weather. The feds should close the border stations -- NOW!!!

My state, Gubner, and mayor are a disaster. After seeing the swarms of crap in the USA last week how can any half minded twit even think for so much as one second that social distancing is an important component to Covid? It's not in the big picture. People need to let it go and just let it play out...... Over it!

JW

I'm very lucky, having had the virus the end of January. Of course the US was lax in responding with proper testing, etc. so I'm not 100% sure, only about 99.9% sure! Heck, they don't even have accurate antibody tests yet.

It's airborne, so good luck avoiding it. Best thing is to be in good physical shape to at least have a good chance of getting over it, when you eventually get exposed to it.
There are many underlying conditions, too numerous to list here, that lower your chances of survival. Eat proper, stay fit!!

Charles Darwin at work!!

The bottom line is , we need to ask GOD to give somebody the wisdom to come up with an antidote, and a med that will kick its but if you already have it .
He surely knows what it is !!!
Yup! Since he invented it, I’m sure he also invented the antidote.

In Michigan our numbers are so low they are going back and reclassifying deaths to try to keep them at a scary level, and are now reporting "probable" covid deaths. But our barber shops are still closed. Only state in the nation!

In Michigan our numbers are so low they are going back and reclassifying deaths to try to keep them at a scary level, and are now reporting "probable" covid deaths. But our barber shops are still closed. Only state in the nation!
Not quite. Barber shops are still closed here too.

My county has 6741 confirmed cases and 651 deaths. That’s nearly a 10% death rate.

They township next to mine has 468 cases and 132 deaths. That’s a 30% death rate.

Local perspective isn’t the same as a Statewide or National perspective. Just because you live someplace where it doesn’t seem bad...doesn’t mean it is the same everywhere else.

This **** is real. I hope it never comes to where you live like it has here.

Michigan numbers- (WXYZ) — There are now 58,870 cases of coronavirus in Michigan and 5,656 deaths from COVID-19, according to new numbers released by the State of Michigan on Sunday.

These are not low numbers IMO, but compared to NY, yes they are.

The inclusion of “probable” COVID-related deaths reflect cases in which the virus is strongly considered as the cause of death, but victims didn’t test positive for the virus.
Four deaths were attributed to COVID-19 in reporting Sunday, the lowest number in Michigan since March 20, four days before Gov. Gretchen Whitmer ordered the first stay-at-home order..

State health officials also reported that just 2.4 percent of all coronavirus tests came back positive, the lowest level ever reported.

The state reported 121 new virus cases, bringing the total to 58,870. Deaths rose to 5,656.

We've been thru the fire here in Michigan but it looks like the end of the tunnel finally. Hope you're on the same path Ddaddy!

NO NOT LOCUSTS-MURDER HORNETS!!!! Or killer bees-killer frogs-killer turtles. But you can bet your *** it won’t be”KILLER RIOTS”!!!!

How bout mosquitoes from an asian wet market causing premature Alzheimers but only in those who are not pure of heart? Now who we gonna blame that on?

How bout mosquitoes from an asian wet market causing premature Alzheimers but only in those who are not pure of heart? Now who we gonna blame that on?
TRUMP!!!!’ Because as we all know Biden’s Alzheimer’s is NOT premature!!!!

Word on the street is people died today because of natural causes... Any truth to that? Asking for a friend.....

JW

We have practically eliminated cancer sars aids heart disease all accredited to covid-19! Who could have thought that Donald Trump with the express assistance of covid-19 could cure so many diseases????

The U.S.A. has passed China and Italy for the most cases now. Up 13,000+ today. A 20% jump so far in total today alone. Went from 40 deaths to almost 1200 deaths in two weeks.

Over half a million people confirmed to have it or had it world wide now.
But we got rid of cancer,flu,ammonia, and other stuff.Now everyone dies from Covid 19 even abortion.

But we got rid of cancer,flu,ammonia, and other stuff.Now everyone dies from Covid 19 even abortion.

Exactly. Someone got run over by a car playing with their phone in the street- Covid 19. They were just looking at the latest statistics about social distancing.....

JW

Follow the money!!! Hospitals are getting insurance money and the”appropriated”covid money!! ITS A WIN WIN!!!! And all you have to do is pay the rising taxes associated with the”BIG SCARE”!!!!!

-
Back