Covid 19 What ligering side effects are you having.

-
The testing system for Coronavirus sucks as far as accuracy. It sucks as far as people testing and not getting their results. My son had it in Colorado and was tested twice. He had to call for results and one test results were never received. A good friend in Pa even after 12 phone calls over two weeks never got his results. They were lost they said. No wonder this spread like wildfires. I’m super glad I got coronavirus at my church as my friend called me the day after thanksgiving to see how I was feeling and I told him terrible. He said go get tested as several of us tested positive. Called Friday for an appointment, tested Tuesday, test results Wednesday that I was positive. Two long deep nose tests were done which wasn’t half as bad as I thought it would be. When they called Wednesday I was told to quarantine for 10 days from when I got sick. I waited 12 days.

The first time I got tested (not the time I actually had it) I was told they would text if negative or call if positive in 2-3 days.

I started calling them on day 4 after receiving neither.

I called five times over the next 5 days and was on hold for an hour each time.

Cold cleared up after 3 days (kind of rare for me).

Never did get any results.

This was a private contractor for the health dept.

Next time I went straight to the the actual state health dept site.

Got results on the third day.

I tested positive the Monday after Christmas. The only reason I got tested was because my wife had just tested positive. I waited 10 days, got tested again (required by my job before returning to work) and tested positive a second time. I waited another 5 days, and finally got a negative test result.
I never had any symptoms. No fever, no runny nose, nothing! Felt fine the whole time.
So I got a 2 week paid vacation, quarantined in my house.

Our protocols here for returning to work are either 10 or 14 days after the start of symptoms.

They know that folks will still test positive for quite some time.
I've heard as long as three months potentially.

They must know the window for being contagious closes before the window for testing positive.

Our protocols here for returning to work are either 10 or 14 days after the start of symptoms.

They know that folks will still test positive for quite some time.
I've heard as long as three months potentially.

They must know the window for being contagious closes before the window for testing positive.
I tested positive for a month after I felt good.

Wow.

Yesterday I had another fatigue relapse day.

Could barely get out of bed. Walking from couch to front door winded me.

Almost 2 weeks since the last one.

At least they are getting farther apart.

Wow.

Yesterday I had another fatigue relapse day.

Could barely get out of bed. Walking from couch to front door winded me.

Almost 2 weeks since the last one.

At least they are getting farther apart.
That is strange. I had this happen to me today. First time i Can say it has happened. I woke up feeling worn out. Never got better. I selpt most the afternoon. Just got up 10 minutes ago. Weird.

My mental fog has significantly lifted in the past few weeks after getting the bug 10 months ago and feeling like my brain wasn’t working well since. My eyesight in my left eye that was fubar from then has improved a lot too in the past few weeks. I was feeling hopeful until...

I’m pretty sure I got exposed to the bug again about a week ago. I knew when it happened and was worried. I spent a few days feeling like I did when I first got it, and then it passed. I hope this means my body knows how to fight it off now.

I will still get the vaccine when i am eligible...more protection and bolstering of my immune system. I will do all I can to keep from getting bit by this bug again. It’s nasty.

I'm still on the not getting vaccinated bunch. Still can't smell and about 1/2 my taste back but some of the thinks I read about the vaccine scares the be-jebees out of me.

I'm still on the not getting vaccinated bunch. Still can't smell and about 1/2 my taste back but some of the thinks I read about the vaccine scares the be-jebees out of me.
Same here can't smell. I test it every morning by sticking my nose in a jar of Vick's. So far nothing. And my taste is strange. I'm a hold out on the vaccines too.

My smell and taste are pretty much back now. My wife is still struggling with smell and taste.

Same here can't smell. I test it every morning by sticking my nose in a jar of Vick's. So far nothing. And my taste is strange. I'm a hold out on the vaccines too.

I started to come down with it the day before Thanksgiving. I can smell Vics. My Doctor told me to eat everything I used to and imagine what it tasted like. I bought a bag of Navel oranges and tried one the other night. I thought I died and went to Heaven. It tasted GREAT. I ate 5 of them that night. LOL

I started to come down with it the day before Thanksgiving. I can smell Vics. My Doctor told me to eat everything I used to and imagine what it tasted like. I bought a bag of Navel oranges and tried one the other night. I thought I died and went to Heaven. It tasted GREAT. I ate 5 of them that night. LOL
My Covid started about December 7. Still can't taste most stuff. Some times I think I'm imagining taste, but it's really the texture and temp I'm identifying with. Like Cold grapes. I notice they are crunchy, cold and wet, but not really tasting them.

Exwife has the shakes real bad.
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^

I NOTICE I HAVE SOME TOO !
Tasting my coffee is starting to come around , drank a beer thats been in my garage refridg. for about 3-4 months , tasted good .

Question for the guys and girls that had Coronavirus. Have you noticed and issues with not being able to hear as well. Probably my age (65 this month) and the fact I’ve raced for 45 plus years and worked in a steel mill for 33 years. But I’ve been retired for 11 years and I’ve noticed this over the winter.

Question for the guys and girls that had Coronavirus. Have you noticed and issues with not being able to hear as well. Probably my age (65 this month) and the fact I’ve raced for 45 plus years and worked in a steel mill for 33 years. But I’ve been retired for 11 years and I’ve noticed this over the winter.
Yep. For months I had hearing that faded in and out, one side suddenly cutting to half volume, trouble telling which direction a sound was coming from, ringing in my ears that would change pitch and volume, and odd harmonics that made sounds reverberate randomly.

Thankfully, all that passed a few months ago...about 7 months after I first had the bug.

hearing the johnson and johnson vaccine is made with aborted baby stem cells , dont think I like that !

After 2 1/2 months smell and taste is 25%. Food to me taste flat.
Driving the other night we passed a dead skunk on the road and I couldn't smell it. Wife just shakes her head.
I did go for my annual physical last week. The Doc compared my blood work, liver, and kidney functions to my last pre-Covid screen and it showed no changes. Chest x-ray showed no damage. I felt a sense of relief after having it as bad as I did.
I will get the vaccine but not until my current antibodies decrease.

hearing the johnson and johnson vaccine is made with aborted baby stem cells , dont think I like that !

All three are as are lots of other vaccines.

Just a question of how much.

The specific fetus in question dates from the mid 1980's.

I don't believe that's exactly correct. I could be wrong, but, my understanding is that many vaccines (many of which you are already inoculated with - MMR, Polio, etc.) were developed using cells from fetal tissue dating back to the 70's. Those cells were replicated over thousands of generations in a lab and are still being used to produce vaccines ranging from MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) to rabies, and even drugs to treat arthritis and cystic fibrosis. The vaccines themselves don't contain the actual cells - if that matters. The Covid vaccines are no different.

That's my understanding anyway. I'd bet @Ddaddy knows more since I believe he works in the Pharmaceutical industry.

-
Back