Covid 19 What ligering side effects are you having.

-
Yeah when I eat I have to ask myself am I really tasting it or remembering what it taste like. And I don’t know what is Covid related and whats not. My sinuses closing off at night really aggravate the hell out of me. As I’m having to get up 2-3 times a night to clear them out with sprays. Might last 1 hr or 3 hours.

B51C4D96-6E7A-4267-BB35-95417138F30F.jpeg

I got my second Pfizer shot last week. Some things (like whiskey) have a off taste..

I think it's great that those who think they should have the vaccine have accessibility to it. It's your personal right.... Just like those of us that want no parts of it elect to not get it. Our personal right. I'm good with any of it so long as nobody infringes on how I live my life.... Do your thing.....

JW

I still suffer from unemployment!

Were just the opposite at my work. People won't show up for interviews.... Interviewed someone last week and had what I would suspect is an offer they have never had for their respective skillset. Said they had to think about it.....

Why can't you find work?

JW

Were just the opposite at my work. People won't show up for interviews.... Interviewed someone last week and had what I would suspect is an offer they have never had for their respective skillset. Said they had to think about it.....

Why can't you find work?

JW
I have to look!
I have decided to retire but if my employer calls me I'll go back.

I think I am finally over it.

I realized that I haven't had brain fog, equilibrium issues, GI issues, fatigue, muscle or joint aches, rotten egg belches, or chills for over a week.

Hallelujah.

I have had absolutely no problems-but I don’t hang with liberals so that may be the difference!!!!

I think I am finally over it.

I realized that I haven't had brain fog, equilibrium issues, GI issues, fatigue, muscle or joint aches, rotten egg belches, or chills for over a week.

Hallelujah.

That sounds like my experience. I was down for 2 weeks. The worst part was when I pasted out sitting on the toilet ,dry heaving and not being able to catch my breath. Woke up my fever broke and I started feeling better.
Took weeks for me to finally feel normal again. I still have this weird shortness of breath thing every once in awhile.

No dry heaves and no respiratory issues (thank God), although I did wonder when and if they were gonna start.

Lady at work got her first shot last Monday tested positive for COVID on Saturday. Strange. Coincident. Hmm. Of course I worked with her on Friday we were masked. Not that it really helps. Now I am at home awaiting my test results.

Well to update on this Covid side effects. I still can not smell. I made my famous yellow rice and chicken that i have been making for over 40 years. Usually it is so good it will make a puppy dog pull a locomotive just to lick a empty bowl of it. Well it tasted weird to me but the wife ,daughter and my grandson Bucket Head said it was great. So taste buds still messed up. I have had my sinuses swelling shut every 2 hours. I have to use nose spray to open them up so i can sleep at night with my C pap machine. Went to doctor she gave me a scrip for sinus infection ans one for allergies niether fid any good so she Believes it is Covid lingering effects. Great!

Well to update on this Covid side effects. I still can not smell. I made my famous yellow rice and chicken that i have been making for over 40 years. Usually it is so good it will make a puppy dog pull a locomotive just to lick a empty bowl of it. Well it tasted weird to me but the wife ,daughter and my grandson Bucket Head said it was great. So taste buds still messed up. I have had my sinuses swelling shut every 2 hours. I have to use nose spray to open them up so i can sleep at night with my C pap machine. Went to doctor she gave me a scrip for sinus infection ans one for allergies niether fid any good so she Believes it is Covid lingering effects. Great!
Sorry to hear this and yet you still see people downplaying this virus.

My brother had it back in Feb/March and his sniffer is still out of commission.

Had it at Thanksgiving and still very little taste almost zero smell. Can walk two miles one day and want to sleep the next. Crazy. I think part of that is winter doldrums. I’m ready for a string of 70 degree weather. I have a doctor checkup tomorrow and I know he’s going to say get a vaccine shot. I’m still not wanting one.

Had it at Thanksgiving and still very little taste almost zero smell. Can walk two miles one day and want to sleep the next. Crazy. I think part of that is winter doldrums. I’m ready for a string of 70 degree weather. I have a doctor checkup tomorrow and I know he’s going to say get a vaccine shot. I’m still not wanting one.
I’m not getting the vaccine either, for now. I have so many things going on but then I don’t know if its from my heart attack on of 7/30/20 and how much is from Covid in December. I get winded sometimes from walking a couple 100 ft. My sinuses swell shut about every 2 hrs. Can’t smell nothing. Nothing taste right. Sneeze non stop. Phlegm coming up. This getting old **** ain’t for sissies.

I’m not getting the vaccine either, for now. I have so many things going on but then I don’t know if its from my heart attack on of 7/30/20 and how much is from Covid in December. I get winded sometimes from walking a couple 100 ft. My sinuses swell shut about every 2 hrs. Can’t smell nothing. Nothing taste right. Sneeze non stop. Phlegm coming up. This getting old **** ain’t for sissies.

I pushed myself to hit the two mile walk because for me to make it through three days of racing from 8am to 2-3am I have to be walking 2.5-3 miles 5 days a week. And grab a nap during the early rounds while time permits. It’s a marithone that takes a lot out of you, but I love it.

I pushed myself to hit the two mile walk because for me to make it through three days of racing from 8am to 2-3am I have to be walking 2.5-3 miles 5 days a week. And grab a nap during the early rounds while time permits. It’s a marithone that takes a lot out of you, but I love it.
I understand. I ran a SG 67 Barracuda for several years. Of course I was much younger.

Still good here. Have a lingering citrus like smell or sensation in my sinuses that doesn’t seem to go away.

My 86 year old mother tested positive 15 days after her second jab. Go figure, right? She’s doing fine.

Tested positive December 15. I was sick as a dog for about 10 days. Then I felt good. But I kept testing positive 3 more times. It took till January 12th to get a negative result. Now I feel great. BUT I still have no sense of smell and about half of my taste buds. I can stick my nose in a jar of Vicks Vapor rub and nothing. So who has some lingering side effects?

I didn’t get too sick but my taste was gone for a few weeks but it’s about 60% of what it was, my friend can taste a few things and her mom still can’t taste anything. We all got sick in February ish.

Don't forget guys that pollen has been off the charts depending on where you live. I haven't had Covid that I know of but I've lost sense of smell and taste and constant stuffy head and nose because of the high pollen count and allergies the past few weeks

-
Back