Craigslist or posting items found that may interest others

-

Avispa

Reaction score
I found a great car at a good price, i cannot buy it myself, but would like to direct others to the item, be it complete car or items related to this A body site.
Is there a place to post these finds, or can one be created?

I found a great car at a good price, i cannot buy it myself, but would like to direct others to the item, be it complete car or items related to this A body site.
Just post them in "Mopar General Discussion" That way we can converse about it. You don't want to post it in a sale thread.

as a general rule, I dont like those kinds of posts. (especially craigslist) Reason being there are members who will post 20 of them a day, every day. (I've had it happen) People often post nothing but the link, despite being asked not to do that, which often goes dead after a few days. They aren't forbidden, but I really don't like them.

oops, Mike responded and I posted as directed, my bad, very,very nice car though, jus sayin'

couldn't figure how to do the link, then someone beat me to it

-
Back