Crap...Now what?

-
are your motor mounts the slotted ones ? if so I would losen the and turn the motor a bit, if not i would try to raise at least that side of the motor.. maybe a spacer in the mounts? ..or if the mounts are old they may be sagging, perhaps new mount will hold the engine a little higher.... when all else fails...heat and beat.....

360scamp,
for years some guys have had to fine tuning headers by the odd ding to make them fit. Of course this is not good for exhaust and pressure issues. My first set I had to beat up pretty good so they would fit, then seven years later I didn't have to touch the new ones. I believe headers are getting made better by the year and depending on the make for each model. If these are the correct headers for you wheels, you may have no other choise. Perhaps someone else has a better idea then me.

I was just out in the garage looking at it and thought of the spacer idea, so Im going to make one and see if it works and if not......nuke it and smash it!!!

360scamp said:
I was just out in the garage looking at it and thought of the spacer idea, so Im going to make one and see if it works and if not......nuke it and smash it!!!

You'd probably be better off using a torch :thumblef:

I wanna see your microwave if your gonna nuke that header! Because I have a huge bag of microwavable popcorn I've been holding onto since I bought it at a gov't surplus sale. It came from one of our submarines if I recall correctly.

-
Back