Crawfish Feed

-

Small Block

Reaction score
this saturday at my place. Some of you guys are close enough or may even be traveling through. Your all invited to just stop by for some live crawfish, corn on the cob, new potatoes and a good cold beer or two. All dumped out on the table after boiling for all to eat till they cant eat no more. Bring a lawn chair and if you dont have one dont worry about it. I've got some stumps of wood we can pull up and get comfortable. Starts about 5 PM till you cant stand the company. I'm picking up 100 lbs of live select ones down where MeMike lives and then headed back with em. Come on by if ya can make it. Love to have ya. PM me for directions. Dallas, you know where i live. Big car show in town that day so bring a car and after the show we'll have a ball. Seriously
Small Block

I think Victoria is ready for a road trip Bill :bball:
I may come in early and help where I can :drinkers:

Got a room for ya Mike if you dont want to drive back that night. You know how i like to do it. Wonder if we could get Vic to stop by? Karen is a seafood freak....like me. Mike, i sprayed the corn Sunday. Man it's comin on gang busters.
Small Block

I've been intending to get down that way but I've been busier than a one-armed paperhanger. My Mom is in the nursing home right now and I spend most every Saturday with her, some Sundays, too when I can.
I haven't been to any shows yet this year. I hope to go to Columbia on Father's Day.
Anyway, hopefully things will settle down in a couple of months and I'll be able to get out a little.
Dallas

Sounds like a great time Bill, wish I could come but I think 1500 miles is a little far for a one nighter.

Jack

What are you complaining about, it's about 4000 for me, but if I leave now maybe I can make it :-D

Maybe when I retire a trip down south would be in order, meet some FABO people and take in some sights, sounds like fun :-D

-
Back