Cuda emblem

-

NAPA STEVE

Reaction score
help 1968 barracuda emblem on front end above grill
plymouth need placement instructions how far from fender edge how far above grill moulding??????
thanks napa steve

Welcome aboard Steve!!!

My fish emblem sits 28 1/2" from the side edges of the hood to the center of the fish. The bottom portion of the circle measures 1 7/8" from the leading front edge of the hood.

I hope this helps! :-D

Make yourself at home and enjoy the best Mopar board there is. Post up some pics of that fish when you get the chance.

Are you asking about the circle fish on the hood, or the PLYMOUTH over the driver side grille? Also, does your emblem have studs or is it a reproduction stick on?

I'm giving you the measurement of an original PLYMOUTH emblem which is 8 7/8" wide and 7/16" high....

The H of PLYMOUTH is 6 3/8 inches from the edge of the header/fender seam. THe top corner of the P is 3 1/4 from the top of the header. The top right corner of the H is 3 1/16 from the top bend of the header.

That make the bottom of the P sit 9/16" above the grille surround edge and the H sit 7/16" above the grille surround edge. Hope that helps.

Just curious, but which emblem were you looking for measurements for? I'll bet Rob's wondering too. LOL

Keep us posted on your progress.

I was looking for correct placement of plymouth emblem on front above grill, thanks, car has been painted but they didnt put all emblems back on
how about placement for penstar on right lower front fender???
Thanks napa steve

-
Back