CudaChick1968's awsome work

-

mattydean

Reaction score
:blob:Just got back my valve covers from Leanna and I am very pleased with the quality of the work. It was well worth the wait and the cost. Excuse the engine compartment mess just wanted to see how good it will look with those valve covers.

Attachments

• CIMG4853.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 318
  • CIMG4843.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 317
  • CIMG4844.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 311
  • CIMG4845.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 316
Very nice!

I've been thinking about getting her to do my M/T covers on the 340 and the taillight bezels on my '74.

Looks like some high quality work right there :glasses7:

I would recommended her her work is better than some I have had done locally.

Yep,Leanna does beautiful,top notch,quality work. I would recomend her to anybody! The work she did for me turned out so damn nice I hate to put it in/on a car and rather have hanging on a wall in the living room:D.

Yayyyy, I'm delighted to hear you're happy with the results mattydean! :-D They really complement the rest of that engine bay. I'd like to see the look on your son's face when he gets home for leave ... bet he's going to be surprised! There's a lot to be said for your Arizona metal -- though they were a challenge, it was a joy to work on.

I was kinda hoping you'd be showing off the steering column parts too ... as I mentioned in my emails, pot metal NEVER turns out that nice so I'm especially proud of those pieces. I'll have to get on Billy's computer and add some more car part **** (in between your "Before" and "After" pictures, I got my own computer again).

Thanks again for your business!!!

-
Back