Cudavert's parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't heard back on my PM's...

A simple "they are sold already would work" if that is the case...

Well, here's the updated "for sale" list: (most everything else is gone)

* MP LA-based 360 engine~10:1 crate shortblock from Cummins Canada $1500
* 273 2-barrel engine/904 trans, complete from air cleaner to oil pan, steel crank motor, adjustable rockers (probably needs rebuild, but I don't think it ever has) $275 eng/trans
* A body trans crossmember $40
* 67~'72 sway bar + pair of lower control arms with sway bar tabs $125
* '67~'69 Barracuda notchback rear glass (not absolutely perfect, some tiny scratches) $55
* A-body V-8 radiators (pre-'70) probably need to be redone $45 each
* '67 Barracuda doors, 1 left and 1 right, 99% perfect, complete $125 each
* Slant 6 engine, '67 needs to be gone through I'm sure, with good trans $125
* Chrysler Imperial 9 1/4" factory disc brake rear end (with 2 NOS rotors included!) $325
* 7 1/4" rear ends (2 avail) removed only to install an 8 3/4" on 2 of my cars $75 each
* various years of power steering pumps (small and big block) with brackets $ask
* Mopar police wheels, nice shape, not hogged out around bolt holes (2 available) $75 each

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2709433523.html

* '67~'72 A-body lower control arms (LCA) WITH sway bar tabs $125/pair
* '67~'72 A-body front sway bar, nice shape $60
* '69 Dodge Dart black armrests WITH optional ashtray! $45/pair
* '67 Barracuda doors (both sides) straight and nice $250 each
* '67 Barracuda trunk aluminum trim panel $45
* '67 slant 6 motor/trans, trans ran fine, engine will need a rebuild. $175/both
* '74 Imperial 9 1/4" DISC BRAKE rear end WITH (2) NOS rotors!! $475
* A-body (later model, not bullet-style) fender-mounted turn signals with wiring $45
* '67 Barracuda flip-top gas cap, extremely clean and nice! No pitting on chrome! $75
* A-body 8 3/4" axles WITH brand new "green bearings" $125/everything!
* NOS A-body 4-speed console top plate, wood grain top, REAL Mopar! Convert your automatic console! $425
* Small block aluminum timing cover (goes between water pump and block) ZERO corrosion! Beautiful! Has timing marks cast in. $35
* Pair of hood hinges WITH curly spring included. Nice! Never tweaked or straightened. $80/pair
* A-body heater box from an A/C car. '67 through '69 Includes a new heater core $55 both
* Pair of sunvisors from a '67 Barracuda $25/pair
* Complete factory floor shifter setup for an A-body, with all the brackets and linkage. Carefully cut out of a '67 Barracuda right along the factory welds. Console brackets not included. $225 complete setup
* Small block factory exhaust manifolds from a 318 duster. Nice! $75/both sides
* 1967 A-body slant 6 K-member from a granny car, not dented up like most (some small scratches on the bottom) $125
* '67 Barracuda passenger side inner front fender "splash-pan" or "mud-guard". Most you find have rusted thru, but this one is AWESOME! Includes the rubber too! $75
* '67 Barracuda factory radio. Probably doesn't work. $35

Dibs on the following pending pics to [email protected] please. Thanks!

* '67 Barracuda flip-top gas cap, extremely clean and nice! No pitting on chrome! $75

* NOS A-body 4-speed console top plate, wood grain top, REAL Mopar! Convert your automatic console! $425

Hi 440 Duster!.....okay, but "supposedly" I have a "check in the mail" for that flip-top gas cap. I'll let you know if it doesn't pan out. The 4-speed top console plate is available.

Hi 440 Duster!.....okay, but "supposedly" I have a "check in the mail" for that flip-top gas cap. I'll let you know if it doesn't pan out. The 4-speed top console plate is available.

Sounds great! Standing by for pics whenever you find the time. No rush, thanks!

The flip-top gas cap is on its way to its new home, as in gone. Here are some pics of the console top. It's NOS but it's not like a museum piece. There is an area near the back where the chrome is a bit hazy (I'm sure a factory defect) as you can see, one of the bottom studs is missing also. And finally, a corner of the wood grain is peeling up at the right forward. But this part looks nicer in person than in these pics.

DSCF0985.jpg

DSCF0986.jpg

DSCF0984.jpg

It's hard to see that hazy part of the chrome....you can see it a little better in the 2nd pic.

DSCF0980.jpg

Any pics of the hood mounted turn signals. If they are nice I will take them

Thanks

Steve
68 Cuda Vert
Charleston SC

Okay, yeah sorry 383...I spaced out on the pics.....I wuz boxin' and sendin' out a couple other items. Tonight fo' sho'. Thanks.

interested in this.....Small block aluminum timing cover (goes between water pump and block) ZERO corrosion! Beautiful! Has timing marks cast in. $35 PM sent

I will take them if they are still available just let me know shipping cost to 93907 for the lower control arms with sway bar tabs.

thank you
Bruce

Those are not the same turn signals that are on my 68 so I will have to pass. Thanks for posting the pics

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back