Curious about spitfires?

-
No, they do not clear. At least not on my '65 Valiant W/318. You will need the 90° adapter.
Bob

I've got them on my 66 Valiant. Yes you need the 90* adapter. You have to rotate it until it clears. Very tight. The filter is very close to the steering center link, doesn't hit but very close. Car is covered in the garage or I would take you some pics.

Good Luck,
cb66

IMG_4025.jpg

Good luck gettin a set.

yeah, I wish I could get a set. Im hoping I still can, but im almost thinking about just doing the durango manifolds. cause right now all im running is 273 manifolds on 360 heads and its killing the flow. Anything would be better than what i have now.

The last I heard Harold had unplugged his phone and is not building headers anymore. He simply could not keep it together and deliver what he promised when he promised. There were several folks ready to sic the law on him given comments on this, and other. boards. About the only way you will find a set now is if someone EBays a set.
Bob

hmmm. have a brand new unused set on the shelf here i have been wondering if i should keep around or not..

The last I heard Harold had unplugged his phone and is not building headers anymore. He simply could not keep it together and deliver what he promised when he promised. There were several folks ready to sic the law on him given comments on this, and other. boards. About the only way you will find a set now is if someone EBays a set.
Bob

That sounds about right.

-
Back