Custom 67-69 Barracuda cluster/gauges ?

-

MonkeyTrev

Reaction score
I have been browsing online and I can’t seem to find anything online for a set of aftermarket gauges for the 67-69 Barracuda. I’d like to keep the classic dash but just slip some new gauges into the cluster. Has anyone figured or found anything that might fit my need ? I was hoping Dakota digital would have something, but I have found nothing.

Check Speedhut. A guy on fakebook mopar did a speedhut conversion in stock cluster. Looked great.

Hi MonkeyTrev - what did you decide on? I too am looking to replace the factory gauges on my 67 notchback and could find nothing online. If you can share what you did on Speedhut - specs and pics - it would be very helpful to me.

Thank you

Apparently Classic make a Barracuda fascia to take aftermarket gauges...If you were retro fitting the OE fascia, you will need a speedo and one of the 4 in 1 gauges for the other side, and a small tach in the centre maybe? Plenty to choose from

Hi MonkeyTrev - what did you decide on? I too am looking to replace the factory gauges on my 67 notchback and could find nothing online. If you can share what you did on Speedhut - specs and pics - it would be very helpful to me.

Thank you
I have not done anything yet. The funds for the project had to get rerouted for the time being. I will defiantly post pics when the time comes.

this wont solve your problem but this is mine. Made it from sheet metal and exhaust tube using Speed Hut gauges. I tried to look original.
P6240191.JPG
P6240195.JPG
P6240195.JPG
P6240191.JPG

This is a 5 inch autometer gauge. There is a matching speedo/tach combo as well. I always thought they would work in a stock panel. Pricey though.

quad gauge.jpg

-
Back