Custom dashboard bezel for 1969 Dart

-

kc0r8y

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a custom dash bezel for my 1969 Dart. Everyone seems to have them for the 70 and up, but nothing for the 67-69. I'm looking for something simple like the attached picture.
I don't need the gauges, just the bezel itself.

Any help is appreciated.

Ken

69-dodge-dart-5.jpg

Last edited:
Well you can bend your own out of aluminum like some have done on here, there are alot of these threads on here with lots of good info. I had one made for my 67 but it's for the whole front of the dash.

20161005_163443.jpg

A Local company by me here in Cali, but they can make anything design and ship.
Here's their info if your interested

20161011_081126.jpg

IMG_2887.PNG
Looking to install Rally Gauges myself and I came across your post. Apparently they make them for the barracuda and they should bolt up in the dart with some minor modifications. I found an article with Rally Gauges installed stock in a Mexican made 1969 Dart. I've included the pic here...just curious what did you end up doing?

View attachment 1715054989 Looking to install Rally Gauges myself and I came across your post. Apparently they make them for the barracuda and they should bolt up in the dart with some minor modifications. I found an article with Rally Gauges installed stock in a Mexican made 1969 Dart. I've included the pic here...just curious what did you end up doing?

I still have not done anything yet. I've been working on other things that are more important right now. The dash and a complete re-wire is something I plan to do over the winter.

That OEM rallye panel is not only a money pit but has its flaws too. Since my B'cudas have the rallye panel, I deal with it. I haven't built a custom/aftermarket dash but I have to think that would cost less and be less headache long term.

That OEM rallye panel is not only a money pit but has its flaws too. Since my B'cudas have the rallye panel, I deal with it. I haven't built a custom/aftermarket dash but I have to think that would cost less and be less headache long term.
Ok thanks! I think I'm just going to stay stock. Thanks for all the advice!

I paid $600 for mine, minus the gauges, course can also get the same look done and use afternarket gauges like speedhut, those are what i have.

-
Back