-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Contact seller
Well I have enough material to make up 12 of these. Just finished welding one on J-Macmopars Dart Sport and it turned out great. Pictured is a 26" factory radiator using the factory mounts and there is plenty of clearance to run trans cooler lines above it. Very strong and designed to replaced the weak factory piece or you could just simply install this behind the factory piece. They will fit 67-73 A Bodies. They will include all of the brackets shown including one that is bent and drilled and tapped for the hood latch/grille support bracket and a couple of pieces to cap the end of the frame rails. Tubing is 1 3/4" .095" DOM which is much better than HREW. Everything for $70+shipping. PM me for a shipping quote.

BTW this kit comes in pieces and will require welding.

Next I will be working on inner fender braces that tie the firewall to the shock mounts. EDIT: There here, check out he tread here http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=164297

Attachments

• Lower rad support2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 2,855
  • Lower rad support4.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 2,858
  • Lower rad support5.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 2,744
  • Lower rad support6.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 2,769
  • Lower rad support3.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 2,727
  • Lower rad support.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,608
PM sent. Does this come welded up together, ready to install? Or does it come in pieces?

It comes in pieces so you can make modifications if you would like or you could just weld it in. It also allows a little wiggle room in case your frame rails are off a little bit, you know how mopar was back then. Sometimes they called it close enough.

If you are saving one for me because of the PM of interest I sent you, I am gonna pass. Great design and great price, I am just going to try a different route.
Thanks again.

If you are saving one for me because of the PM of interest I sent you, I am gonna pass. Great design and great price, I am just going to try a different route.
Thanks again.

No worries JR and thanks for the kind words. I'm in no hurry to move these.

Nice job and great price on the kit. I would have bought one from you if it had been available a while back but I just welded in the one I built this afternoon!

How much of a difference is there on the support on the 63-66 early a's?

How much of a difference is there on the support on the 63-66 early a's?

Rockerdude I sent a shorter version with the same brackets to Scott AKA Pettybludart to test fit on his 66. He will post pics when welds it in. They are real similar, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Looks very nice. I like the way your is specifically designed for the 26" radiator. I plan to do some chassis stiffening in the next year or so, I'll be in touch then.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back