Custom Lower Radiator Supports for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet this front rad support piece really helps tie the frame rails together. It sure is a lot stronger than what the factory supplied.

Well I have enough material to make up 12 of these. Just finished welding one on J-Macmopars Dart Sport and it turned out great. Pictured is a 26" factory radiator using the factory mounts and there is plenty of clearance to run trans cooler lines above it. Very strong and designed to replaced the weak factory piece or you could just simply install this behind the factory piece. They will fit 67-73 A Bodies. They will include all of the brackets shown including one that is bent and drilled and tapped for the hood latch/grille support bracket and a couple of pieces to cap the end of the frame rails. Tubing is 1 3/4" .095" DOM which is much better than HREW. Everything for $70+shipping. PM me for a shipping quote.

BTW this kit comes in pieces and will require welding.

Next I will be working on inner fender braces that tie the firewall to the shock mounts. EDIT: There here, check out he tread here http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=164297

You got something there.

I ordered mine up. I was a little hesitant at first, did a lot of research prior to getting this one. But, it appears to be a great design and superior to the more expensive styles. I also feel the round tube look, gives it a more modified, pro touring look I am going with.
Thanks again

Bought myself this nice Christmas present last night.

Thanks Badart!

What's the status on the upper braces and rad supports for the 68-70 B-Bodies? I think my customer for whom I am building a 69 RR is leaning towards doing this sort of stuff.

Looks great louis. I'm going to steal your pics.

No Problem on the pictures. I am going to fill in the area that is vacant down to the Radiator Support with a clean piece of metal. I will cut it back some where I drilled out the spot welds and then add that piece in before I weld it all off.

Okay since I hacked on mine to install a larger radiator does your support hang lower than the factory. I hacked the bottom on mine off and put a right angle aluminum support. Not as strong as your piece at all.

Okay since I hacked on mine to install a larger radiator does your support hang lower than the factory. I hacked the bottom on mine off and put a right angle aluminum support. Not as strong as your piece at all.

Tell John how much you need in the clear and I am sure he can make the legs a little longer for you if needed!

Louis is right. I can make it have more clearance. Just let me know. PM sent

I will get mine rolling again with new motor first then have to look at it very close cause I am running one of those front spoilers also. I made a middle brace for it instead of just bolting it to the two bumper braces.

Just ordered my Tubular Lower Radiator Support, Tubular Inner Fender Braces and Forward J Bars! I figure these will be an awesome addition to my project. Since my lower support is damaged anyway this will be the easiest fix and the other two sets will match and tie it all together nicely. Thanx in advance Badart and Thanx FABO for making these available to the market! :cheers:

Just ordered my Tubular Lower Radiator Support, Tubular Inner Fender Braces and Forward J Bars! I figure these will be an awesome addition to my project. Since my lower support is damaged anyway this will be the easiest fix and the other two sets will match and tie it all together nicely. Thanx in advance Badart and Thanx FABO for making these available to the market! :cheers:

Thanks for the order George.

Hi John! Sent the rest of the funds via paypal,you hopefully have them

Damn flue bug STILL has me down,so I think I did the right thing paying via paypal. Im really stuck inside for now due to this virus.Every time I eat I wanna puke..

Hi John! Sent the rest of the funds via paypal,you hopefully have them

Damn flue bug STILL has me down,so I think I did the right thing paying via paypal. Im really stuck inside for now due to this virus.Every time I eat I wanna puke..

That sucks Paul. Your stuff is boxed up and ready to go. Should go out tomorrow. John

Thanks John! That cheer's me up hearing that.

Heres what my gut's are doing;:happy6::violent1::blob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back