Custom Lower Radiator Supports for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got mine installed on my 73' Dart Sport 340. Great quality! Other than repairing my own metal, they were easy to install, and man did they stiffen it up! Thanks! I'll get a pic on here when I get a chance.

Here is one....

7bbdcd00-79bc-431b-8b51-d2be6e280d09_zpsed49b81f.jpg

Anyone got a picture of their car completed with this crossmember installed. I am considering this mod myself. I would like to see what it looks like on a 67-72 Dart or duster with the bumper bolted on.

Anyone got a picture of their car completed with this crossmember installed. I am considering this mod myself. I would like to see what it looks like on a 67-72 Dart or duster with the bumper bolted on.

Page 5 is mine 62 Valiant I had to do some trimming on mine to get the lower valance to bolt up

Just got mine put in today went in nice and smooth

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 335
  • 003.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 294
  • 004.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 307
I bought mine about 6 months ago so I`m not sure if he`s making them still but he did a great job it goes in so easy the only thing I had to cut was the bracket that bolts to the center support & of course the old core support

I do have one that I bought from that I don't think I am going to use. PM me if interested. I will give anyone a good deal on it. Very nice piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back