Cylinder head milling

-
Nope, this is what I have heard from guys going really fast with stock parts .

The truth is in the .065-.100 range is where there are issues. You either want quench to be .040-.055 or get it over .100, and that is NA.

Tight quench speeds up the burn rate. Which is what you want NA.

Power adder stuff wants less quench (actually no quench) to slow down the burn rate. Power adder stuff loves that.

So what you said may be correct for power adder stuff but not for NA.

Yep, not really worth milling stock sb mopar open chamber heads more than about .030 max. Even NA.. This is just my opinion of course…

You trying to be funny?
With quench heads you want 0.035" to 0.040" piston to head clearance to achieve the mixture motion intended. With that close gap the flame front does not move into the gap until the piston moves down from TDC.
With an open chamber head you do not have the quench generated mixture motion to aid the speed of combustion. I can not guesstimate on what clearance would become a hinderance to flame propegation. Any larger volume that does not burn quickly and is subjected to the heating and pressure rise is at risk of detonation. With that in mind I would be more inclined to zero deck the block with pistons that have the correct Compression Height and a dome of no more than 0.200". A higher dome also inhibits flame travel which can contribute to detonation. A short dome of 0.100" may give the desired compression while still having good flame travel.
When designing an engine build consider the desired end result and look for pistons and camshaft that will be compatible with the head design and flow specs.

-
Back