-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fstfish66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
dana 60 1 ton truck housing,with the truck end flanges cut off measures 45 inches total width,,,

this is the same housing as a muscle/race car dana 60,,

the 1 tons used smaller internals then the car stuff,,there is a 4.10 gear in it,,but all will need to be switched over to the beefier stuff,,,

so this is just a housing,,, asking 50 bucks,,open to offers,,not doing me any good no need for it,,,

its located out side philadelphia PA pm me if intrested,,thanks

Attachments

• today 001.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 451
  • today 002.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 467
  • today 003.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 438
  • today 005.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 475
  • today 008.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 462
  • today 009.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 443
Minutia time....DANA 60 is 3/4 ton truck. DANA 70 is 1 ton. Doesn't really matter...U won't break it in a car anyway. Nice price. Good luck w/ the sale.

What's the length of the short tube? From the main case insertion point to the tube end.

Thanks

Minutia time....DANA 60 is 3/4 ton truck. DANA 70 is 1 ton. Doesn't really matter...U won't break it in a car anyway. Nice price. Good luck w/ the sale.

since when are there rules that a dana 60 only came in a 3/4 ton?? you have no clue what your talking about,,,

this rear came oout of a 1 ton dually i have a dodge 3/4 ton non dully it has a dana 60 and a dana 70, from the factory,,,

What's the length of the short tube? From the main case insertion point to the tube end.

Thanks

cracked,,,, from the flange on the pumpkin to the end, the short tube is 10 1/4 then add the amount the bearing ends will add to it,,,, from what ive been told the tubes are easy to change and commonly done

you have no clue what your talking about,,,

Thanks for the slag...and yes I do have a clue. I've had a few trucks in my day! You can swap a 60 into a 1 ton, if you want, but normally 60's were 3/4, and 70's were 1 ton. Ask any truck lover worth his salt.

...and it isnt the same as a "muscle car DANA" cause it doesnt have the pinion snubber provision. :butthead::crybaby:

If it came out of newer truck, then they're cheapin' out and installing 60's where 70's used to be.

ill give you the yes doesnt have the pinion snubber mount,,,but since you know it all,,,and jacked my for sale tread, read this,,,,i have a 2002 dodge factory stock,,it has both, a 60 and a 70, but i guess you didnt inform the factory that it doesnt belong there,,

thanks for your 1/2 cent,, i didnt ask for it,,,

Fine...obviously YOU DO know it ALL..I dont know anything.

Stop cryin'...what are you, 6?

Another d*ickhead for my iggy list.

So long m*oron.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back