dang it felt good!

-

justin hughes

Miss my car
Reaction score
finally, i got time to play with the valiant! spring is here, the kids are away and i got to putter in the garage. dont seem like much to most people, but i finally got to plug the tire that had a nail in it that kept going flat, repaired my cracked fiberglass front spoiler,painted and put on the mopar sticker that i had waiting for it, installed, it looks sweet .put gas in the ole girl, just lack my windshield install to pass inspection. im ranting, but damn it feels good to finally be able to mess around on the valiant. gotta pick the kids and ole lady up tomorrow from 3 hours away in the town and country, with the new mopar sticker across the back window.oh yeah, i hope my hangover aint too bad!

dang it felt good!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally, i got time to play with the valiant!

TMI!!!! :roll: :razz:

Took yesterday off, got dirty in the garage, grease under the fingernails, and even took a little skin of my thumb. What a glorious day! I hear ya.

There's nothing like the smell of AeroKroil in the morning.. it smells like - victory.

Grant

-
Back