dart sport production

-

m38jeepman

Reaction score
I am new to the site, and this may be the wrong spot to post this question, but here goes.

I am looking at a 73 dart sport 340 with a 3 speed floor shift trans. Are there any production numbers on 340's with the 3 speed trans? I know the numbers for the dart sport, but I figured someone on here would have some info on the 3 speed manual trans option. I would think it would be fairly unusual on a 340 car.

Thanks.

Thanks Jim. I have searched all over the internet and could not find the number. With the 1004 number, I might go and get the car then.
So, it is no breakdown between the d13 floor shift and the regular column shift.

Wow... I have a '73 Dart Sport 340 3spd manual on the floor. It's only a parts car though. Wish it was in better shape.

Justin
"CornDog"

Max 340...No breakdown of actual production figures for the "convertriple" package option on 73 340 Dart Sports to my knowledge or Galen Govier's for that matter. I had him do his thing on mine, but I would venture to say the percentage is very low.

Jim...Interesting, I've never seen a 73 340 Dart Sport with a 3 on the tree. :dontknow: Anyone have a pic of one?

-
Back