-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '73 Dart Sport /6 that I would like to sell but no one seems to come through with any money. So I thought I would try to sell it or trade it and include parts to make it a 340 clone.

I had bought a bunch of new parts for a 340 Dart Sport I owned awhile back but sold the car without the parts. Since then I have also accumulated a bunch of used parts also which would help with a conversion.

Here is a list of the new interior parts;

White with woodgrain front and rear deluxe door panels,
White front bucket seat covers and rear seat cover for fixed rear seat,
Black carpet,
Black console carpet,
Package tray,
Black dash pad,
White bucket seat hinge covers,
Spare tire board,
Trunk mat.

The above parts were close to $1500 with shipping. I also have a set of front and rear '73 bumpers that I had rechromed. I have never taken them out of the package. These cost $750 plus shipping.

Since the car has a bench seat and the interior parts I have are for a bucket seat/console car I will include a pair of bucket seat cores (no tracks, sorry) and a console (not sure if I have a shifter and linkage.)

I also have a '73 340 short block minus the cam that I picked up recently. And to further complete the 340 conversion I have off of my previous (good running) 340 car, the correct '73 Thermoquad (that I spent over $300 on to get it working right), the heads, and the correct '73 340 exhaust manifolds. I also have a 727 but I'm not sure if it's a '73 date code or not.

I also have a set of 14" bbp Rallye wheels and a '73 style snorkle hood scoop to throw into the deal. The car is sbp, but for the right deal I'll also throw in a bbp disc brake conversion and a '67 B-body 8 3/4" bbp rear end. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I think that is the largest part of it.

I have pics of the car (which I think most on here have seen) but the bumpers are still in the packages, and the new interior parts are still in the boxes. I have the receipt for the interior parts and I might be able to find the one on the bumpers.
I can take pics of the motor parts but they are just a pile of stuff in boxes in the corner of my garage.
The car needs rust repair, of course, but I have the front floor and tire well sections out of another car. Needs some rust repair on one of the front fenders, maybe a spot on one of the rockers, and some on the lower quarters. The car starts, moves, and stops now but I haven't had it on the road. It has a super six in it and has power steering and a/c.

I'm sure there is at least $5k worth of stuff all together including the car itself but I will take a reasonable offer just to cash it all out or will trade for something of similar value. I'm not looking for more projects as I have too many already but would take something that is a decent driver, doesn't necessarily have to be old, but really old trucks take my eye, as well as '66-'67 B-bodies, late '70s B-bodies, AMC, t-bucket, whatever. Just try me, sometimes I don't know what I like until I see it. :D

Of course I'll get any pics necessary if someone has something to trade that I'm interested in or wants to just buy everything outright.

Here is a pic of the car but it will have steel wheels on it, not the slots. I also have all of the trim for it.
Thanks for reading all of this,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_7554.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 357
are the fraim rails and the floor boards solid

As far as I have seen, the frame rails are good. As stated above, it needs the front floor replaced and the spare tire well, but I have replacements that were cut out of another car.

If you send me a private message with your email address I can send you several pics of the car.
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back