Dart tips

-

68dart340

Reaction score
I've been looking for a pair of reproduction exhaust tips for my '68 Dodge Dart, where would you go for them for the best price and quality?

There`s a guy on Ebay (U.S.) that goes by herbsparts--- .He sells the stainless steel versions in stock or oversize bores and they run about $125.00 a pair. I haven`t seen them cheaper anywhere else.Happy hunting!

I just got a pair from AccurateLtd for my Demon. They are stainless and come in various diameters. The quality seams to be very good. They have an add over on Moparts and sometimes have sales to Moparts members. They were less than $125.

Jack

Longgone said:
There`s a guy on Ebay (U.S.) that goes by herbsparts--- .He sells the stainless steel versions in stock or oversize bores and they run about $125.00 a pair. I haven`t seen them cheaper anywhere else.Happy hunting!
i bought a set for the 2 1/4 pipe diam. i got them from herbspart, they look great! i paid $119.00 + frt.

68dart340, I don't mean to jack your thread, but I've been dealing with the same question.

I saw the ad for exhaust tips on Moparts.com and called Accurate Ltd. for info on a stainless tip for my son's '74 Dart Sport. Once before, I thought I had heard there might be a problem with their A-body tips fitting a '74 because of the piston-type safety bumper mounts conflicting with the hangers. I can't imagine why, because the exhaust pipe hangs below and runs outboard of the bumper mount.

Has anyone here used these tips on this year model, with no problems? If so, did you have to make any modifications, or was it a simple bolt on?

Thanks,
Jerry

-
Back