FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
p1125942612791.jpg

p1125942611293.jpg

p1125942610173.jpg

Looks good man! Now, what we all want to hear is that the motor is done. :D

That looks great! I have the same dash I'm installing in my Duster (because I can't find a Duster Rallye).

Im having a heck of a time finding the heater switches though. Twice I bought the unit and it was the wrong one. The Cuda Rallye Dash needs longer switches than the typical a-body set. Do you know where I might find one, or good search words for one?

Bob_B said:
That looks great! I have the same dash I'm installing in my Duster (because I can't find a Duster Rallye).

Im having a heck of a time finding the heater switches though. Twice I bought the unit and it was the wrong one. The Cuda Rallye Dash needs longer switches than the typical a-body set. Do you know where I might find one, or good search words for one?

I wasn't aware that there were different heater controls. Let me look in the garage tonight and see what I have. I'm pretty sure I have another set of Barracuda heater switches. Is this what you need?

Let me know....

Yes. On the back of the rallye dash, there's some sort of bracket that keeps the typical a-body controls from reaching the slots.

I've got a few things to trade, so PM me if you'd like. Thanks for looking.

Wow! That came out very nice! I was reading your other thread to see what paint you used. What paint did you use first the black or chrome?

TC67CUDA said:
Wow! That came out very nice! I was reading your other thread to see what paint you used. What paint did you use first the black or chrome?

I shot the entire dash with PlastiCoat grey sandable primer. After smoothing out the rough spots I shot it with Krylon semi-flat black. I masked off the black and sprayed on the DupiColor Chrome. Tedious job masking everything, but not impossible. I had the dash at work and would spend a 1/2 hour here, a lunch hour there, and before I knew it, it was done. If you work non-stop it can be done within a week. The worst part was making the lower templates for the carbon fiber insert.

Thanks to all for the compliments! :thumrigh:

Very nice! :thumblef:
I need to do my darts dash.
I was thinking of some aluminum and polishing it up in the same layout as your c/f any tips?

-
Back