Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny b

kenny b
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a complete uncut wiring harness for the dash in my 71 demon. Mine had an issue with the bulkhead connector going through the firewall due to an amp gauge problem. Previous owner cut and spliced the wiring which resulted in a fuse box meltdown. I have a non-rally dash with the round gray plug-in that fits into the circuit board on the back of the gauge housing. Some early 71 harnesses have a flat black plug-in instead. If you have one, send me a pic and price.

kenny b
[email protected]

I am looking for a complete uncut wiring harness for the dash in my 71 demon. Mine had an issue with the bulkhead connector going through the firewall due to an amp gauge problem. Previous owner cut and spliced the wiring which resulted in a fuse box meltdown. I have a non-rally dash with the round gray plug-in that fits into the circuit board on the back of the gauge housing. Some early 71 harnesses have a flat black plug-in instead. If you have one, send me a pic and price.

kenny b
[email protected]
Kenny, i have a complete 71 demon parts car with a good harness. Im just not sure if i want to go through the hassle of removing the thing!!!!! If you dont find one right away, let me know, and I will see what i can do. BOBBY

I have one laying around that is in great shape. Let me know if your still interested and I'll shoot a few pics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back