Deadliest Catch Update

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you are Deadliest Catch fans but I thought I would share some info I just found out. Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Maria has passed away. He had a stroke, operated on, he was improving, but then he passed away. If you want to read more follow the link posted below:

http://www.corneliamarie.com

I don't know how many of you are Deadliest Catch fans but I thought I would share some info I just found out. Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Maria has passed away. He had a stroke, operated on, he was improving, but then he passed away. If you want to read more follow the link posted below:

http://www.corneliamarie.com

He will be missed.
Last season he filled his boat at the last min. hail mary by smelling the crab farts! (Bubbles on the surface)!!!
God Bless him and his surviving family.

Wasn't it an anuerism which sidelined him for a season?

Man, that sucks.

My prayers go out to his family and his crew. The show won't be the same without him.

I like that show. He will be missed!

Yes i watch that show all the time,just last season he was coughing up blood but kept on smoking,more like thats what really kill him,the stroke was attributed his smoking..

Bummer to hear about Capt. Phil. I've been watching that show so long I almost feel like I know them. What a bunch of tough hard working guys that don't take any bullshit and don't have to. God Speed Capt. Phil and I wish the best for your family.

Stroked, IIRC correctly it was a blood clot problem tha he had and it was hereditary. I believe his mom died of the same thing at a relatively young age. I'm sure the smoking and 6 red bulls a day didn't help though.

Capt. Phil is gone :tongue9: I watch it know and then when I catch it on tv.
I guess you could call me a land lover because I don't have any time on a big boat just a 14' fishing boat, I could not imagine doing that out in the open sea's :pale: I remember a young gun doing his job throwing a snag hook at the lines and would not put his rain suit on and Capt. Phil ordered the young gun to put it on and he just flexed his muscles and said he is good to go :-D
Then it got cold and they would not give him his suit :-D He was a great Capt. :neutral: and took chances running from storms and between them.
Rest in peace Capt. Phil. My condolences to the crew and family

I feel so sorry for his boys, they where very close, RIP Capt Phil, the world is worse off with you loss.

-
Back