defrost hoses,from 73 duster to 69 Dart

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Found a used set of defrost hoses from a 73 Duster ,in town:cheers: will they fit my 69 Dart.

I donnoo but that type hose is not very expensive by the foot from any good parts store.

I would think they would fit....don't know for sure..So don't give up on them...but I also heard about the parts store/hardware store having the hose..but Snake we are in Ontario LOL...I looked high and low and could not find any store that sold hose that fit....or even close.
AL

Nope.
The entire case changed in 73 including where the defrost tubes attach. the right side tube leaves straight out the top right corner of the 73 case and turns just slightly to make that dash vent connection.

Nope.
The entire case changed in 73 including where the defrost tubes attach. the right side tube leaves straight out the top right corner of the 73 case and turns just slightly to make that dash vent connection.

I trust your knowledge Redfish,thanks big time ya saved me 30 bucks,and I just learned something.:thumblef:

I would think they would fit....don't know for sure..So don't give up on them...but I also heard about the parts store/hardware store having the hose..but Snake we are in Ontario LOL...I looked high and low and could not find any store that sold hose that fit....or even close.
AL
your right about Ontario:banghead: i guess cheep is expensive so I should go new.Thanks fellow Canadian.

-
Back