Disc brake swap

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Will an 80s volare front frame clip work for everything I need to do a disc brake conversion on a 69 barracuda and is 275 a fair price?

You cant use the upper control arms. You will need 73076 A body disc brake control arms or after market tubular ones. You also need 73-76 Disc brake A body lower ball joints. In other ward you can use the Spindle, calipers and rotors.

The Price seems a bit high also.

Adam, I think you can use any '73-'76 upper control arm. I believe that both drum and disc use the same ball joint after '72.

Chuck

i just got the upper control arms with everything down to the lower balljoints as a complete set up off a 74 plymouth duster, everything bolted right up to my 65 valiant . i paid $50.00 a side at a local wrecking yard.

Nice price. I paid a lot more for what you got back in 1996. Good Score.

Hey V-8 Valiant. You're from my hometown, parent's still live there.

I will say that I have never seen more Mopars than in Washington state, especially the Yakima Valley. People are still driving 60's b bodies to work....

It is weird.

Sorry to jump in, but the $50 a side is probably reasonable for that area. Not down here where I live now.

I know others have stated it so this is just a restatement, but the $275.00 is pretty high in my opinion. I have purchased running F bodies that I drove home for less.

Just a thought. ROB

-
Back