• I like to pay full price

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters
-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am always getting discount codes so time for a thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

Better weather deserves better vision

Shop for new headlights today

Use coupon code MayNeedParts
at checkout for an additional 5% off

Since I can't seem to find where site Vendors' member discounts are, I'll toss mine in here. (Great idea for the thread by the way!)

FABO Gold members are entitled to a 5% labor discount at my shop, Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating. Our honored enlisted / discharged / retired U.S. Military and Veterans of all wars enjoy 10% off the labor.

Just like FABO Love and Goodwill, my discounts never expire. :-D

Got an email with a link to deals on parts some of their supplier have discontinued - not sure if you can search specifically for closeouts for your particular vehicle, but...here's what they have for '1964 Dodge Dart':

RockAuto Auto Parts

That's exactly what this thread is for and the ones we get in e mails also, now If they can get deleted by a mod when they expire we are golden @Joeychgo?

That's exactly what this thread is for and the ones we get in e mails also, now If they can get deleted by a mod when they expire we are golden ?

I'll try to keep an eye on this thread for you & delete the expired ones....

Classic 2 current (body panels etc)

Forget the lucky charms - check out this savings code
View this email in your browser
ff5dc082-690a-4b42-971e-d4cb1881aa88.jpg
Happy Friday the 13th!
Black Cats, Umbrellas, Ladders, Freddy and Jason - oh my! Don't worry we have some great savings for you today that are sure to bring good luck to your restoration!

Use this code to save 13% on your entire order (excludes shipping).

Savings Code: FRI13

Grab this lucky deal and get it out of the garage and onto the street.

The real scary stuff (legal disclaimers):
Does not include Shipping or previous orders.
Start Browsing
color-twitter-48.png

color-link-48.png

color-googleplus-48.png

color-instagram-48.png

color-pinterest-48.png

Thank you all, I was looking at Rock Auto at the time for a rear end center brake hose and ......Poof !! ...... I had to ask :lol:, Thank you @6pk2goDemon and @70Duster440, ask most folks around here if I don't ask silly questions :thankyou:

pet supplies

1 800 pet meds 10%off all orders type in tenoff in the discount or coupon code when ordered

Hey everybody, not sure if everyone knows about this so I figured I'd throw it out there. It has saved me a lot of money. If you're ordering parts online at advance auto either for in store pickup or ship to home you can use TRT30 for 30% off orders over 50$ with a maximum savings of 50$ total. Or TRT41 for 40$ off orders at or over 100$. Or ACCESS20 for 20% off with no starting limit. Seems to be they are unlimited use as well as I have used them many times.

Last edited:
Here's the email I got. Hope it helps out.

IRS250.png

Accurate Exhaust Products wants to help! We are overstocked with inventory and have more coming in. Help us out by reducing our inventory and we'll help you out by giving you free shipping on all orders over $250! Don't delay. This opportunity won't last forever. Use coupon code ship250
Accurate Exhaust Products
Welcome to Accurate Exhaust Products, Ltd
541-672-2661
Not valid on any custom orders. Not applicable on previous orders. Free shipping only valid within continental United States. Some exclusions apply.

-
Back