Disney's Wicked Viper!

-

67DartGT340

Reaction score
Just came back from a family trip to Disney World and saw a wicked Viper on display. By the way I will never complain about humidity at home again, after being in central Florida! My Florida FABO brothers and sisters I feel for you that heat is incredible!

DSC03520.jpg

DSC03521.jpg

DSC03522.jpg

Sweet. I like tha color. Red stripe is strange though. What is that round red thing in the grill?

What is the red ring? Burnt, u got my mind turning on that one. lol. That is a sweet viper, never soon one like it. wonder whats under the hood

I thought tow hook at first too, but where its mounted, itd just rip the bumper off before it towed anything, esp being on that support thing. Id think so atleast. Also, if its a tow hook, why dont they have 2?

Don't know about a tow hook. Looks to week for that. Mabby it is a beer holder? You know one of them space age 200MPH beer holders.

I thought it was an emergency ejection handle, or maybe a zipper handle to open along the red line?

It's a tow hook for road racing. They are required to have the hook to remove it from a dangerous place on track.

Just came back from a family trip to Disney World and saw a wicked Viper on display. By the way I will never complain about humidity at home again, after being in central Florida! My Florida FABO brothers and sisters I feel for you that heat is incredible!

Its not the heat it is the ...... well humidity .... :)

but at least I don't have to shovel it

The red line is for racing. If the car ever ends up on it's roof or side they know which side the driver is on. The red loop is a tow hook to pull the car off the track or onto the track at the beginning.

That looks like one of the last few Viper's that came off the line. They were all special order and the last 25 or so were all unique in certain ways.

Riddler

Gotta agree with you on the humidity. I went to Florida for the first time on business a few years ago in October for a trade show. I went in early in the morning to set up, came out in the early afternoon and thought I'd need to grow some gills in order to breathe.
Lived in SoCal all my life and can't imagine living in that kind of humidity. Can't imagine living where it's so flat also. No hills, no mountains. I swear the highest thing in that state is the top of a freeway overpass.

The red line is for racing. If the car ever ends up on it's roof or side they know which side the driver is on. The red loop is a tow hook to pull the car off the track or onto the track at the beginning.

That looks like one of the last few Viper's that came off the line. They were all special order and the last 25 or so were all unique in certain ways.

Riddler

Thanks for the insight Riddler, I did not know about that stuff. Kind of neat about the red stripe.

Gotta agree with you on the humidity. I went to Florida for the first time on business a few years ago in October for a trade show. I went in early in the morning to set up, came out in the early afternoon and thought I'd need to grow some gills in order to breathe.
Lived in SoCal all my life and can't imagine living in that kind of humidity. Can't imagine living where it's so flat also. No hills, no mountains. I swear the highest thing in that state is the top of a freeway overpass.

Trust me, I live in GA, the humidity is killer here too. I hate the stupid heat index. "Well, its gonna be a hundred today. Heat index: 120." :angry7:. I Love it here cuz of how nice all the other seasons are and the people and how people are down here. But the humidity almost makes me wanna move to the midwest or somewhere like arizona with not much humidity. But I realized, no matter where you go, the weather will always suck in some way :toothy10:

Florida is flat and extremely humid and they have beaches to try and make it up. Florida is where america goes to die in the following ways: old age, partying, drowning and frying like an egg someone left in a pan. (Note Florida folks, I am just joking :bootysha:) Its a pleasent little part of the country and alot of the people down there are real nice and there is definately plenty to do there, but dang, you guys like it shweaty down there!

Cool looking Viper!! We did the Disney trip a few years back and I know what you mean. 100 plus degrees every day plus humidity (what a killer!!). Good thing they had the misters blowing you while you were in line!!! What did you think of "Soarin"?

Cool looking Viper!! We did the Disney trip a few years back and I know what you mean. 100 plus degrees every day plus humidity (what a killer!!). Good thing they had the misters blowing you while you were in line!!! What did you think of "Soarin"?

Hey Bill Soarin was pretty cool, but I really enjoyed Space Mountain and the GM Test track at night.

it's actually one of a couple of special edition models to come off the line for the final year, that particular looks to be a Vooodoo Edition Viper ACR of which there will be 20 cars produced as well as 33 cars in the Viper ACR 1:33 Edition with a different custom colour scheme as a tribute to the factory car which broke the record at the Nuremberg Ring and a non street legal Viper ACR-X for use in a 10 race spec race series called the Dodge Viper Cup , a good year to get a collectable I would say

-
Back