Not open for further replies.

Ed Ruhl

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I found one! thanks all

I need some help here
I ordered a drum drum power brake kit with dual master cylinder (both reservoir's same size) and the valve I received was a proportioning valve used on drum / disk conversion that shuts off fluid flow and adjusts for disk/drum braking and doesn't work obviously.

I plan on doing this disk conversion when funds come ( and I will have the proportioning combo valve lol) however to get my 65 on the road I need a 9" drum/drum dual master cylinder distribution block. (5 port- 2 front, one rear and 2 to master cylinder).

Anyone have and want to sell such an animal?

Thanks
Ed

Last edited:
I need some help here
I ordered a drum drum power brake kit with dual master cylinder (both reservoir's same size) and the valve I received was a proportioning valve used on drum / disk conversion that shuts off fluid flow and adjusts for disk/drum braking and doesn't work obviously.

I plan on doing this disk conversion when funds come ( and I will have the proportioning combo valve lol) however to get my 65 on the road I need a 9" drum/drum dual master cylinder distribution block. (5 port- 2 front, one rear and 2 to master cylinder).

Thanks
Ed
I have one that I got with this kit. Let me check how many ports.

IMAG0600.jpg

I need some help here

Thanks
Ed
Hi I have one ,go to your p m

20210520_002909.jpg

20210520_002843.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back