Do not use stock interiors

-

frige

Reaction score
On recommendation from this forum I ordered about 1k worth of products from Stock interiors. Now I am not blaming any members here, yall guys are awesum. I bought the headliner, carpet, and windlace for my 1965 valiant 4 door. They sent me the wrong windlace even though it is listed on the website that this is the car it fits. Now they tell me to send it back and I have to pay shipping and they will decide on if they will refund me. I hate companies that wont stand behind thier products. I hope that the rest of the stuff fits.

I've never heard of them and I've been a member here a long time.

You might want to remind them that the website states "100% Product Fit Guarantee".

So they want to check that it’s the right wind lace before they refund the money? What the heck is the problem with that? How do they know you didn’t screw up the install?

Sorry, but I really don’t see the issue. They’re probably just trying to confirm they actually sent you the wrong part.

Now, if they determine they sent you the wrong part and still don’t refund the money, then you can be upset.

As for paying shipping, what does their return policy say? If it says buyer pays return shipping then you’re getting the service you agreed to.

My problem is they have the wrong part listed on the website and while they will give me a refund but I have to pay return shipping. If I ordered it by mistake its fine but I ordered what they claimed was the right part. I just hate getting ripped off. Edit. Shame on me I usually read reviews but I didnt this time. Stock Interiors LLC | Reviews | Better Business Bureau® Profile

Last edited:
I have bought from Stock interiors several times and have been very happy. I have installed dozens of headliners over my restoration career, and there are varying qualities from OK quality, to excellent. The headliners they sell are top quality. Recently I bought a headliner for a 1970 Fury 4 door sedan from Stock interiors. It was a perfect fit, and the non-perforated fabric was very similar pattern to the original.

Paid my 26 bucks in return shipping and sent it back. We will see if they give me a refund. I dont think they make their products themselves. Probably why they are not knowledgeable about which parts fit. Anyway done whining.

I'm in same situation with Dante's parts right now. They advertise an 8.75 inch rear armrest for a 65 Barracuda, but sent a 10.5 inch one. Website says buyer pays return shipping, but they sent the wrong part and website is wrong. We'll see how they handle it.

Paid my 26 bucks in return shipping and sent it back. We will see if they give me a refund. I dont think they make their products themselves. Probably why they are not knowledgeable about which parts fit. Anyway done whining.
If they don’t give you a refund, dispute the charges with your credit card company.

-
Back